Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Little Sister

I have just rewritten my LA homework. In a moment, I am shocked when the person sitting next to me, my beloved little sister, intentionally shut down my computer. Can you believe that? It is definitely not the first time she does it and I think I have been giving her a lot of clemency. I hope she will rehabilitate herself into a cuter sister, but she disappoints me intermittently. However, even if she continues doing that, I will not be mad at her because she is my little sister. Sometimes, I do think that my sister is cute. Other times, she is too annoying. For another example, when I tried to talk to her, she tries to ignore me. But I know that, she just pretends, so that is why I’m not getting mad at her. In the end, she stills my beloved sister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment