Monday, September 27, 2010

Page 177 Homework- Choice 3

Interview with Mindy:

+ Where were your parents born?
- Dad: Bac Liu, Mom: Thu Duc

+ What are your favorite foods?
- She likes spaghetti and American Foods.

+ What do you most enjoy doing?
- She likes to hangs out with her friends and play sports, especially basketball.  

+  What is most important to you in life?
- Things that important to her are: friends, family, sports, and rights

+ What languages do you want to learn?
- Spanish

+ What types of music do you like?
- Teens music that shows happiness, because it makes she feels excited.

About me:
- Both of my parents are born in Ho Chi Minh City.
- I like to eat ramen with eggs.
- I like to hang out with my friends and play basketball.
- There are lots of things that important in my life. However if I have to be specific, I would choose family, friends, and FREEDOM.
 - I like to learn Korean, because I love listening to Kpop (Korean Pop) and I want to understand it. Also, the music has to be excited, because it makes me feel happy.

I found out a lot of things that we have in common. We both like to play basketball and hang out with our friends. What we value are family AND friends. We like to listen to music that is excited that makes us feel happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment